When the Haulfryn Group decided to invest in new leisure facilities at Gimblet Rock, Management had no hesitation in turning to Pinelog who had completed similar design and build projects at other locations in North Wales. Designed by Pinelog’s architects to in contemporary styling to blend into the wonderful North Wales landscape. It provides a functional and attractive leisure environment and the new complex offers a range of facilities.
- Contemporary and practical design with offset pyramid shaped roof
- Pyramid rooflight over main pool hall
- Complex measures 24.3m x 24.3m
- Constructed in timber glulam frame
- Vaulted style internal roof
- External block and render finish
- Insulated 12m x 6m indoor pool with 1.35 constant depth and viewing area
- Integrated children’s pool
- Refreshment area, kitchen and servery
- Fitness suite
- Low energy lighting
- Heat recovery
- Ultra-violet water treatment
What the client said
"Our residents are very impressed with the new building and the facilities it provides. It is used regularly by them and they know they can now visit their holiday home confident in the knowledge that they will have an excellent time, regardless of the weather. Without doubt this facility has been a major factor in attracting new holiday home owners to the park."