Leedons Park is owned and operate by Allens Caravans and is an attractive destination for those seeking a peaceful base in the Cotswolds. When the directors decided that a new indoor swimming pool and social complex was a key element in their plans to offer additional recreational opportunities to residents they called on Pinelog to deliver a solution. Pinelog was selected for this project as the company has a long and successful history of providing competitively prices, high quality, environmentally friendly leisure buildings at many holiday parks, including several owned by Allens Caravans. Pinelog obtained planning permission for their contemporary design in this environmentally sensitive area, having to supply an ecological survey.
- Contemporary and practical design
- Complex measures 34m x 35m at its widest points
- Constructed in timber glulam frame
- Vaulted style roof
- External Cotswold stone and larch cladding panels
- Insulated 16m x 7m indoor pool with 1.35 constant depth
- Semi-circular Roman stepped entrance
- Social/function hall, games room and hair studio
- Solar roof panels
- Low energy lighting
- Heat recovery
- Ultra-violet water treatment
What the client said
"We are delighted to see our swimming pool and social complex completed. Although open for a short while it is already popular with our residents and we hope it will encourage sales to potential owners."